What can I say about my trip to Russia? I didn't loose anyone and we picked up two boyfriends! Basically it was a success.
But who wants to hear about it when you can see it. So without further ado, my trip to Russia.

On the night train to Voronezh. After staying up all night the night before we left, getting minimal sleep on the plane, and running around Moscow all afternoon we were feeling pretty beat - and Cam looked about 100x better than I did, hence, no picture of me on this leg of the trip.

The church building in Voronezh - it used to be a theater.

This is in the basement of the church - it is basically a dark and scary labyrinth. One of the couple missionaries gave us a tour.

At the Slinkovi's home (basically my Russian family). They were making apple juice and let us try some and take all sorts of pictures.

Saying goodbye to the Slinkovi's.

My favorite people in Voronezh.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to go! (And I'm a little jealous!) Can't wait to see the rest of the trip!
looks like a great time! where are the pics of the boyfriends you picked up? :)
Oh Jana! You just made me soooo homesick!! Apple juice- YAMMMMM! I am glad you had fun and were safe.
Post a Comment