After seven long years, I FINALLY made it back up to Seattle to visit Morgan and her family. The last time I was there it was just Maggie, so I had two new kids to meet!
Morgan and the kids picked me up from the airport and we went over to the aquarium.
Troy wasn't too sure about me at first, but when we got back to the house I got out the presents I brought for the kids and he warmed up a little after that.
All of the kids were pretty excited about their presents.
I introduced them to video star - where you create a music video of yourself lip sincing to songs on your ipad. The rest of the weekend Boyd would randomly start singing "It's raining men" which Jeremy just loved! Haha
Troy was going through a "oh" phase, he wander around the house all weekend saying oh and making this surprised look. I spent all weekend trying to get a picture of it, and finally, on my last morning - I got it!
When I got home, I discovered that Boyd discovered the photo booth app on my ipad, I had about 100 pictures of him making crazy faces!
I'm so grateful for Morgan's friendship, and that she is so willing to share her fun family with me!



















No comments:
Post a Comment