Our last night in Disneyland was the big Halloween party.
At 6:00 the night of the party, the park closes to regular guests and you have to buy a special ticket to the party. You get to dress up and go trick or treating in addition to the rides, a special "spooky" firework show, and parade.
They even put up some special decorations for the party.
I loved the fog they had rolling in from the river and all through New Orleans Square.
We got SO much candy. We only went to two of the trick-or-treat stations, but it was enough! I still have candy leftover!
Julie and I decided to go as Princess Aurora and Fauna (the green fairy) from Sleeping Beauty. I made Julie's skirt for her, not bad for a first time attempt with no pattern!

Lauren and Dan went as Peter Pan and Captain Hook. I made Dan's costume as well (well, I made the collar and put the cuffs on the jacket) now it should make a lot more sense why I was so exhausted by the time we got to California - I was up sewing all night the week before! :)
We absolutely loved this other group of Peter Pan characters, especially Tinkerbell!
We waited in line for about 30 minutes to meet Peter Pan - unfortunately they changed over right before we got to the front of the line and brought in Captain Jack Sparrow. Lauren was SO disappointed! We left the line and came back later when Peter Pan was back, Lauren was so happy to FINALLY get a picture with Peter!
We went on Pirates of the Caribbean one last time, and then it was time to go home.
Halloween at Disneyland was SO much fun! I can't wait to go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment