Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ready for Spring

So, last week was a CRAZY week at work, I had two projects due at the same time that both ended up being more work than we originally planned. After spending my week staying late, going to school, and coming back to work, I was READY for a break! On Saturday my roommate, who has been studying for the MCAT, spent the entire day at her computer taking notes and reading. So basically we both needed a break. So I kidnapped her and took her to the park by my house. We were the only ones there, so we had free reign of the playground and swings! Swinging is a GREAT stress reliever I have decided. Dan was bored, so he met us at the park and we played Frisbee. Of course - after such a beautiful afternoon - what do we get the very next day? SNOW! I love Utah weather! :)

1 comment:

jkribbit said...

Fun!! And SNOW again! Is it gone yet? I really don't want to come home to snow!